Our school uniform consists of:
- White or pale blue polo shirt with/without logo
- Navy sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan with logo where possible
- Navy or black trousers
- Navy or black skirt or pinafore
- Blue gingham dress
- Black sensible shoes
Our PE kit consists of:
- Navy or white t-shirt with/without logo
- Navy or black shorts or leotard
- Black pumps for indoor (optional) /black trainers for outdoors
- Blue or black tracksuit top and bottoms/leggings for outdoor games
School uniform sweatshirts, cardigans and PE t-shirts with the school logo can be purchased from the school main office, along with book bags and water bottles. A list of the uniform prices can be found by clicking the order form link below. Uniform with the logo can also be purchased on line from Tesco by clicking the link. Children are encouraged to wear jumpers/cardigans with the school logo to instill a sense of pride in belonging to our school.
For health and safety reasons jewellery is not allowed in school, apart from small earrings and sensible watches.
Children with long hair should wear this tied back (also for heath and safety purposes) with black, blue, white or red hair accessories.
Please see our Uniform Policy below for more details, or speak to a member of staff.